IMPORTANT UPDATE: We’re Back!
Clinic Update: Re-Opening
We have been given the green light by the Ministry of Health and our regulatory bodies to resume in person visits of non-essential treatments. This will include appointments for Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, and Massage Therapy.
There are still recommendations in place to reduce the number of in person visits when possible as to reduce the risk of harm. Every patient will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
There is also a need to return to work as safely as possible, so we will be unveiling new protocols and procedures. Some new protocols include:
- Same day screening for Covid-19 symptoms using our online assessment tool
- waiting in car until start of appointment
- Mandatory use of PPE (masks), and hand sanitizing station before and after visit.
- Closure of waiting room and walk-in visits. Appointment only.
We are excited to be back serving our community and we will make sure we are operating as safely as possible so that you feel safe when you come back to visit.
- Cornerstone Therapy and Wellness Team
Massage Therapy Clinic
Providing safe and effective care is our number one priority. We welcome the chance to serve you.